Visit Nepal 2020
Posted On:Sunday, February 24, 2019
Nepal is one of the most demanding and popular trekking and touristic destinations of the world where every year millions of tourists come to this country for the sightseeing of some of the beautiful things of the world. Starting from the sightseeing of some of the highest mountain ranges to doing the adventurous stuff, Nepal has many more to offer to its visitors. Popularly known as the “Paradise for trekkers and adventure lovers”, our country offers thousands of trekking, expedition and peak climbing packages which rewards the visitors with the magnificent views of mountain ranges and also with the mesmerizing view of sunset and sunrise.
Visit Nepal 2020 can be called as a mission or a program which is chosen to celebrate the national tourism year after 2011 which was the primary authority tourism year of new Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal. After a huge success of 2011, the government and tourism department of our country have decided to introduce Visit Nepal 2020 as another national tourism campaign.
Visit Nepal 2020 campaign was announced and scheduled in 2018 with a motive to increase the inflow of tourists inside our country and promote that Nepal is a safe place to travel and only 12 out of 75 districts were affected by the devasting earthquake. But due to some internal reasons, the 2018 campaign was shifted to 2020 and the government and tourism department is taking further steps to make this campaign more successful. Due to the earthquake, the inflow of tourists in 2016 and 2017 was significantly low and the tourism board was facing many problems and challenges. By the end of 2018 and 2019, tourism in Nepal enhanced to a bit and the inflow of tourists in our country started becoming normal. So, to enhance the tourism industry and to show to the world that we have risen again after the devastating earthquake, Visit Nepal 2020 was designed. Government and Tourism Board have also made an estimation of 2 million tourists will come to our country in this campaign.
- Sightseeing of the world’s highest mountain, Everest.
- Getting an opportunity to explore the lifestyle and living style of Lord Buddha.
- Sightseeing of the birthplace of Lord Buddha.
- Opportunity to explore the ancient arts, architectures, crafts and statues which were made during the ancient period.
- Sightseeing of some of the authentic and ancient cultures, lifestyle and tradition of people.
- Opportunity to be a part of exotic Bunjee-Jump, Kayaking, Mountain Flights, Ultra Flights, Rafting, and many other adventure stuff.